Translate

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Little Pullip Rida


I ordered a couple of dolls from Amazon.com during their Cyber Monday sale. The prices were excellent plus free shipping with no tax so I decided to get a Little Pullip. I'm still not willing to buy a regular Pullip doll.

I didn't take that many photos of this doll because I really don't like it. There is nothing special about it. 

She's a mini version of this Pullip:


I don't own this photo. I got it from Google images. As you can see, this Pullip looks pretty awesome. Her outfit is really nice. I'm not crazy about her wig but I love everything else about her. I don't know anything else about this doll. 

Anyway, I'm stuck with this thing:



Here she is right out of her box. Hair is a mess. Boots and socks are painted on. Her clothes are cheaply made. It was hard to get her on her stand with her jacket on. I was happy that she, at least, came with a stand. Her eyes are big and crazy looking. She's about 4 1/2 inches tall. 


She came with a little button which you can see in this photo. Whoopie!


This is the back of her box. 


Here she is with a Littlest Petshop Blythe. I have several LPS Blythes. I like them muck better. They have much cuter faces, better made clothes, real shoes, were cheaper and came with pets and accessories. A better buy, IMO. 

Unfortunately, LPS Blythes have been discontinued but they can still be found for sale online for inflated prices. 


Here's a close up. Not a good photo. I did put gel in Rida's hair to tame it. It looks much better. She has eyelashes that are shorter than Blythe's. Her eyes don't move. 


She fell off of a shelf. Here's how she landed. I get tired of her falling over. The stand isn't sturdy. 


RIDa with my new Taeyang Alberic that I also ordered on Cyber Monday. They've become fast friends and they look so cute. But, whatever. I'll never get another Little Pullip doll again. 

Robotica










2 comments:

  1. I am sorry that this doll dissappointed you so much. I think her face has the rebel's charm of original (big) one, but lacks in details- articulation, poor clothing, cheap stand. It's really silly that she has painted stockings. Hopefully, your next doll will be a bigger success :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I have some new dolls that I'm happy with. I'll get around to posting about them.

      Delete