Translate

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Bratzillaz Illiana Honesty Steam Punked

I'm obsessed with everything steampunk right now. I thought I'd look kind of ridiculous walking around in a get up like this.

I checked the internet for steampunk dolls. There are a lot of steampunk dolls but, unfortunately, I can't afford any of them right now.

So I made this outfit for my Bratzillaz Illianna Honesty doll. She has a Liv doll body. I think ske looks lovely, like a proper Victorian steampunk chick. Now where did I put her time machine? 









Robotica




 

2 comments:

  1. I like the results of Illiana's rebody and she looks great in her steampunk gear. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. It's so much fun to customize them a little. If only I could paint, I'd give them completely new faces, too.

      Delete