Translate

Friday, February 14, 2014

Sewing Room

I made a doll sewing room out of cardboard because I'm learning how to sew and I want my dolls to sew, too.


I uses card stock and various odds and ends that I got from Micheal's, shelf liner and other things I got from the dollar store. The window is a printable from myfroggystuff.blogspot.com. As you can see its winter all year round outside. I learned how to make the ottoman from a myfroggystuff tutorial on YouTube.

I used the ottoman because I was too lazy to make a chair. I hate making chairs, anyway.  

The sewing machine was made out of pieces of cardboard covered with white paper. 

I made almost everything in the room. 

Here are photos of some of my dolls sewing. 


Liv doll Hayden wearing a Moxie Teenz wig making a pair of leggings. 


Ever After High's Madeline Hatter holding some fabric. I have no idea what she's making. 


Honey Swamp likes to sew, too. 


Bratzillaz Sashabella with a Liv body and a Moxie Teenz wig ironing. 






I'm having a lot of fun with the sewing room and so are my dolls. 

Robotica








No comments:

Post a Comment