Translate

Friday, June 6, 2014

Liv Doll Sophie Styling Head


I got this at a thrift store recently. I paid $1.99 for it. These are still being sold on Amazon for a ridiculous amount of money and much cheaper on eBay. 

Originally they came with a wig, plastic jewelry and hair clips. As you can see, mine didn't have any of that. 

I got it because it was so cheap and I love Liv dolls. They're the best. Most of the 12 inch dolls I buy get a new Liv doll body. 

I use this as a wig stand for one of my wigs. 


Here she in one of my wigs. It looks cute on her. Doesn't look bad on me, either. 

This is much better than those white, styrofoam wig things they sell at the hair supply store and it's just as affordable. 

Robotica

2 comments:

  1. She looks like a nice wig stand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, i found mine at a thrift also and swap out different wigs and hair accessories,kids love dollin her up

    ReplyDelete