Translate

Monday, June 30, 2014

Bratz girlfriend Nite Out Dance Disco


I paid $5 for this at the thrift store. I bought it because I've never seen it before. I wanted to check it out. 

This is why I like thrift stores. Well, besides the price. I can find things there that are longer carried in the regular stores. There have been lots of stuff that I've missed. 

I've made a couple of electric guitars for my dolls. At some point, I'm going to make or buy a drum set for them. They're going to need a stage to perform on and a dressing room. I wanted to see if I could use this. 


It's a combination dance floor/nightclub setup. It also has dressing rooms on both sides of the nightclub. 


These are photos of the box it came in. It's huge. 

This is going to be a short post because I have no idea what to do with this thing. 


Here's the stage. 


This is the runway or something. It has lights that flash. It doesn't really do anything interesting like play music. 


This is the backstage/nightclub part. You can see the dressing rooms on the sides. 

It came with a few accessories like a compact, chair, cocktail glass, hair dryer, hangers and that's it. Originally, there were a lot more. 

My apartment is very small so I don't think I'll keep this. It's huge and cumbersome. Takes up a lot of room. And doesn't seem useful. It's too small for any of my dolls besides the regular Bratz. 

I'll salvage anything I can and get rid of the rest. 

Robotica







No comments:

Post a Comment