Translate

Friday, July 24, 2015

Monster High's Jinafire Long

She's the daughter of the Chinese dragon. Which one? Who knows. She's completely awesome anyway. I'm sure she's has some kind of back story that I'm not going to Google. I'm not really interested. I'd rather make up my own story, anyway. 



Here she is out of her box with her accessories. I didn't notice her hair was in the shape of a fan until I got her out of the box. That is awesome and it is perfect.  

She is a nice golden color. Her skin is covered with scales. Her bathing suit is very nice. It has dragons and fans on it. Nice touch. The purse and shoes aren't as nice and detailed like MH accessories usually are but they seem to be water friendly. No complaints there. She's ready for the beach. 

I can't make out what the green plastic thing that's going around her bathing suit is. Probably just a decoration. The towel is useless. It might make a nice scarf. 


Here she is with her tail. Her hair is completely flawless. There's a hole in the back of the bathing suit for her tail. If the tail is removed there's Velcro on the suit to close it. 



Here's a better look at the plastic that's underneath her sunglasses to protect her face. 


She's absolutely gorgeous. I'm so happy I found her for such a good price. She's enjoying the summer. This is my only MH doll with a bathing suit. 


Ever After High's Dexter Charming is taking photos of Jinafire. He only has an old Polaroid, though. 




She's hanging out in the pool with her friends. (Pretend like there's water in it.)

Every time I buy a Monster High doll, I swear it's going to be my last one. Then another awesome doll comes out. If I see it for a great price I have to get it if I like it.  I can't help myself. 

Hope you're having as much fun this summer as Jinafire is. 

Robotica 



No comments:

Post a Comment