Translate

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Taeyang Alberic

This doll was released in 11/08 by Jun Planning. I got it on amazon last December for an excellent price. 

This is going to be brief. Just a few photos for anyone who's interested in checking him out. 


Taeyangs are my favorite boy dolls but they can be crazy expensive so I'll only buy one when its marked way down. Sometimes Amazon has great prices but they fluctuate all the time. 




I don't know much about him.  Apparently, he's some type of royalty. 

As usual, with all Taeyangs their clothes are couture quality and well made. 


I couldn't get his shoes on no matter what I did so I eventually just gave up. I broke the foot on one of my other Taeyang dolls. I didn't want to break anything on Alberic. 


Isn't he pretty?



I love his long hair. 


Alberic with Little RiDa. He's wearing One  Direction doll clothes and shoes in this photo. They fit him well. 

Robotica 





2 comments: